Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still top of the league and that's a FACT...


...screw you snobbish SCOUSERS! we're still gonna beat u to the title.

cause I only say things that i know will happen :)


HAHAHA.first of all..I have returned..to some people who said this blog of mine is dead.YOU'RE WRONG cause...im BACKKKKK!in fact, just by looking at my cbox.one can actually conclude that this is a dead blog. but believe me.im trying really hard to update it on a weekly basis.LOL!and yea, no spamming in my cbox please :D

anyways did ANYONE struggle to get their way out of bed on sunday morning?

I for once did.cause it's really hard for a die-hard united fan like me to accept defeat at the hands of liverpool.a defeat is okay.trust me when i say this.because in football, only one team can win.but not when they play at Old Trafford and with liverpool winning by a margin of 3 goals, gerrard scoring at stretford end, looking at our own player being red carded. NO!trust me.that itself in reality is too harsh for any united fan to accept.if only i were to watch the game live i might have even teared.

I just saw the highlights of the game just now.and honestly speaking, liverpool deserved to win.but like what Sir Bobby Charlton, the great united legend has said.this might actually be a blessing in disguise for us.so to all the united fans out there.let's forget this and not be ashamed of the final result, alright? we will start picking up the wins.and look at the bright side.4 points up front with a game in hand.now, that's a better position we're in compared to the bunch of lowly scousers there isn't it?








and doesn't that just goes to show how good united is compared to liverpool?



-Always a RED :D

No comments: