Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pressing On (:

Apparently, some of my friends told me the other day that my blog is DEAD ): sad case i know! but the thing is, i just cant seem to find time to blog.LOL


ahh, just some random facts here about my life so far in 2009 :)

1.I got to transfer from 4M to 4C which is by far the greatest thing that has happened to me in this new year! :D

2.I have jeremy,hou thin, brandon, jing en, derek, tun kai, chun hong, te sheng, joshua, and most of the completely awesome ppl in my class!

3.I got into interact.just being an interactor is already good enough for me.cause most of my friends are there

4.Im sitting next to Derek who runs around the class all the time.non-stop

5.Scored a total of 192 points when i played bowling. 5 ultra god like strikes in a row ;) and 6 in total!hah, days like these come only once in awhile..so i better blog about it
here's proof =D gah!how cocky of me eh?LOL

6.Most of the form 4's i know say Add Maths is not that tough.but im still confused thanks to my pretty lousy teacher who speaks manglish


7.Bio seems to be fun but ppl say its hard to score well during the exams

8.I loathe
PHYSICS!those calculations are boring

9.
I love literature classes with Mrs.Ramani (:

10.I cant wait for
Chinese New Year partly because of the crazy amounts of clothes i bought for it.and of course not forgetting the red packets.

11.Im still trying to find a new blog skin.because the one im having now is too plain


12.I got into a new sport house.i forgot how to spell its name though


13.I still miss those pmr days ):

14.Im getting No.8 for the class jersey that we'd be getting earliest by february

15.LOL United thrashed chelsea 3-0 and is starting to play with more class just like the united team which won the double last year.awesomeeeeee! these days, things just seem to be getting better as time passes by :)

btw, i just realised that i have still got around 7 tags to do.so im gonna be back in awhile.stay tuned for more.ciao!

No comments: