Tuesday, December 2, 2008

like..FINALLY :)

heyy.so im officialy a freaking blogger now :)
thanks to some really cool ppl out there who inspired me to blog..

I used to think blogging was a girly thing..but HECK!!everyone seems to have one these days.so i thought to myself why not just try it out?its like if i enjoy it i'll just continue. if i dont i'll just DITCH it thenn.Anyways, i've been dreaming of becoming a blogger since everyone started to have one back then.but i've got nth much to blog last time.so i guess now's the right time..or maybe NOT=D

haha sorry if u guys think this blog and post is rather retartedddddd! this was like my 1st post EVER.so what do u guys actually expect huh?and its partly because i gotta hit the bed early tonight.would be playing futsal with a bunch of wesleyans whom i've nvr met before tomorrow..hope its gna be fun though

p/s:to u readers OUT there..look out for my next few posts.
I assure u its gonna be much better than this.cause i've got a HELL lot of things to blog about.its just that i dont have time actually =(

No comments: